Back in September, Pilgrim posted a video of Voddie Baucham (pronounced BAHK-um) talking about the American public ejuhkashun, I mean, edgumaqatian, um, skrool system, and how “If we continue to send our children to Caesar for their education, we need to stop being surprised when they come home as Romans.”
Lately I have been noticing how the society we now live in is very similar to the days of the Roman Empire.
- Romans’ popular cry was “Bread and Games!”
- Romans delighted in gladiators and chariot races.
- Romans put a high emphasis on knowledge, physical skills and attributes.
- Romans were easily amused by theater.
- Romans were given to drinking much wine.
- Rome allowed you to belong to any religion you wanted so long as you understood that the Caesar was God.
- Rome did everything they could to destroy Christians.
- America Fills itself with potato chips and football.
- America delights in Ultimate Fighting and NASCAR.
- America puts a high emphasis on trivia, glamour, and physical attraction
- America is easily amused by TV and movies.
- America is given to much wine, beer, whiskey, Scotch, vodka, malt liquor, wine coolers…
- America allows you to belong to any religion you want so long as you remember that the government is God.
How long until America begins doing everything it can to destroy Christians?