The shocking speed with which the climate change hoax has come unraveled has been a delight to watch. Recent revelations about the science behind it has shown it to be a joke and a scam.
- A hacker obtained e-mails from the Climate Research Unit at the University of East Anglia in England, which show collusion to distort data among environmentalist scientists from around the world, AKA Climate-gate.
- The UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s (IPCC) claims that 40 percent of the rain forest would be destroyed by global warming are fabricated.
- An IPCC report states Himalayan glaciers will melt by 2035, a “fact” according to World Wildlife Fund, which is a radical environmentalist group. Common sense says otherwise.
When supposedly reputable sources such as university researchers and UN organizations are shown to be lying and scheming for political agendas, the cause loses all credibility. Will all the skeptical scientists who were accused of being on oil companies’ payrolls receive apologies?
There are a couple lessons we can take from this:
- Science can be controlled. Unbiased, pure, peer-reviewed science is not a given as many people would have us believe. If there is a cabal of evil scientists hyping up the evidence for global warming, why is it so far-fetched that the same thing may be happening among evolutionary scientists?
- The ideas of men (even if they’re supposedly backed by science) come and go, but the Bible is trustworthy.