Like ancient Israel, we in the United States will soon get the leader that we deserve; a leader that will not respect nor honor the God of our fathers. Why?
* Sexual perversions of all types are not only tolerated and flaunted but they’re celebrated and protected by law.
* Government-run public schools ban anything to do with God but openly welcomes the occult, paganism, Witchcraft, etc.
* Government-run schools perpetuate the lie that God does not exist and they continue to mock Him by suggesting everything came from nothing by mere chance.
* We have 24 hour a day sin, immorality, wickedness, and filth pour into our homes via radio, television, magazines, and the internet.
* 40+ Million babies have been brutally and viciously dismembered in their mother’s womb since 1973 with the consent and protection of our government (and sometimes with the blessings of the “church”).
* And all of this is happening while the men in charge of shepherding and protecting the flock have sold their souls for money and popularity and have indoctrinated millions of people with their pop-psych, self-help, narcissistic, social, health, wealth, and prosperity false gospels. Their indoctrination is so deep and has been so successful that inoculated false converts wouldn’t know the true Gospel if they were hit with it, and many times they’re actually hostile to it–all the while believing themselves to be saved.
When a society considers its most innocent, defenseless, and precious resource as a blob of tissue, inconvenience, choice, punishment . . . then self-destruction is not far away.
As this once great nation is lulled to slumber while sitting in front of their televisions hypnotized by the flickering images of American Idol, and the churches have become too preoccupied to fight because they’re too busy chasing after the lusts of the world, we have collectively contributed to the cup of wrath that is quickly reaching its capacity.
When that cup will be full and God’s righteous wrath is unleashed on this nation is unknown. But what is known is that it will happen for–even though God is patient–once that cup of wrath is full, it will be poured out and we will see and experience things in this country that we can’t even fathom. The diseases, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, fires, and floods plaguing this nation are nothing compared to what’s coming.
I love this country very much and am very saddened to see what it’s become, but we need to face reality and stop asking God to bless America–we need to instead be repenting for the sins of America!
Lord, let justice be served swiftly on this nation, let justice be served swiftly on the wolves in sheep’s clothing, have mercy on the watchman who have blood on their hands, and have mercy on your faithful and righteous ones who You have called out.